Friday, April 20, 2012

Am I on the Oregon Trail??

It appears that I have whopping cough. Pertussis,  Bordetella, Kennel cough, whatever you want to call it -Whopping Cough sounds like something I caught on the Oregon trail. Oh well. I will chalk it up to lowered immune system while pregnant. My weekend plans have changed a little. I figure a quarantine approach is best with these pioneer illnesses.  So here is what is on my (viewing) menu:




Any other suggestions?
I'm also trying to finish two books. Maybe I'll have some extra time for those too. Maybe quarantine isn't so bad...

Happy Weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Whooping cough??!! Seriously??! I thought we got rid of that with tuberculous and small pox. Cuddle up with a book/movie and take care of Baby Gardner the Second.

    I'm reading The Paris Wife by Paula McClain and really liking it. It's about Hemingway's first wife and during the time he wrote 'The Sun Also Rises,' which I started reading while at your house last time I stayed with you (maybe your dad's copy?). Anyway, you'd probably find it interesting.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete