Monday, April 23, 2012

A Big Boy Room for Greyson

In addition to creating a nursery for a new baby, I've also been working on Greyson's big boy room too. Here are a few of the basics we have in place so far:

Restoration Hardware Bedding

I was lucky to get this on clearance. It's actually a duvet cover - for easy cleaning.

Modena 3 in 1 Navy Crib

 We are going to use Greyson's current crib for the new baby. I found this convertible crib for a great price. Loving the navy!

This is going to be my favorite. The picture above is not mine. It's from

And it is the coolest. I have an super old dresser that we are going to repaint white - and then you just purchase, paint, and attach the overlay. They have a huge selection too.
I'll post a picture when the project is complete.

Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment