Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend Highlights

Usually Monday is "Maternity Monday" over here at Ooh La La. But it was such a fun filled weekend, I thought I'd change it up a little. Check in tomorrow for Toddler Tuesday. I have several cool products to share.

This past Friday Greyson participated in the Kids Bridge Run in Hampton Park. Basically we pushed him in the stroller for .25 miles. Lots of fun for everyone - and Hampton Park is always beautiful.

Greyson checking out his medal

Saturday morning was hectic with a house showing. Luckily I was able to fit in a much needed pedicure before date night with hubby. We don't get babysitters often, so this was truly needed!

Greyson and me before babysitter arrived


Since we had late dinner reservations, Grant and I started off at Barsa for appetizers. The Lamb Meatballs with spicy tomato sauce were amazing.



From Barsa we moved on to Peninsula Grill - which is my favorite restaurant. Grant has been working so hard, so this was a special treat for us. Usually my parents take us to this particular restaurant. So it was a first for just the two of us to dine at Peninsula Grill. I had my usual -  Lobster & Corn Chowder and Lobster "3 Way". Grant ordered the softshell crab  -  which were excellent. But, the chocolate molten cake was the best. It was a pregnant girls dream come true.


The Gardners made it to church Sunday morning! We tried out a different service for the first time and really enjoyed it. Grant and I both prefer a more traditional service, but this one was great for Greyson. I think we will alternate between the two. We are looking forward to our church's Easter egg hunt next Saturday too. All are welcome!

And last but not least, Cajun fest was also on Sunday. It's usually the only time I get my crawfish fix each year. And I wasn't disappointed!


Hope you had a great weekend too!







No comments:

Post a Comment