Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I love you, Target Fresh Grocery

I'm not sure what it says about me that I am this excited about Target adding the Fresh Grocery to my local store. I'm really not sure what it says that I feel compelled to blog about it. But, no doubt I looked insane taking pictures (see below).  I don't care - I'm in love.



I really wanted to take more pictures. But that would have been really strange. Right??
Anyway, here are a few of my purchases (and none being from the fresh grocery. What can I say? I just love Target...)

Liz Lange Maternity Dress


I first saw this shirt on one of my favorite blogs. I shamelessly copied the cool mommy and bought one for Greyson's Easter basket too.
And speaking of Easter baskets - below are a couple of my other finds.


Play-Doh Easter Eggs

Happy Munchies
Organic broccoli, kale, & cheese

These are Greyson's favorite. I keep them in stock even though they are expensive. Target sometimes has them for a little less.

For my Easter basket
Limited Edition Method all purpose cleaner
Lime + Sea Salt












\

No comments:

Post a Comment