Friday, March 23, 2012

Sneak Peek

Where has this week gone? Between travel and doctor appointments, I have taken a bit of a blog vacation. But, I have also been busy sorting, photographing, and pricing items for my little Etsy shop, Teal Door Vintage. The process is taking much longer than I anticipated. But here are a few items you'll be able to purchase very soon:

Necklace 1980s

Earrings 1960s

Necklace 1980s

Forgive the poor picture quality. I didn't realize how hard it would be to photograph jewelry and clothing. I'm becoming close pals with my digital camera instruction manual!
 Looking forward to sharing more very soon.
Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE these!! Off to see if they are in the shop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! Hope to have shop up and running next week. Thanks for stopping in!

      Delete